Friday 26 December 2014

Lele 78063 Lego Unfold Knights minifigures

I've hold this set unopened for so many days till I got help from one of my friends. I don't know this Lego figures are from which anime/game or tv series. I tried to google "Unfold Knights" but the search result doesn't help much. Until one of my friends told me it's from animation and game named Tenkai Knights. 

source: google
... and maybe because it's one of the signs of ageing, i just noticed on one of the box (the blue figure - top, right) the label is different. It's very clear word of "Tenkai Knights" whereas the other 5 box labeled with "Unfold Knights".  



Using some info on their wiki, i think the name for each figure (from left) will be: Bravenwolf Tenkai Firestorm, Valorn Tenkai Terrablast, Tributon Tenkai Iceblast, Lydendor Tenkai Lightningstrike, Dromus Tenkai Whirlwind and Vilius Tenkai Dark Tempest.


Here's a few pic of them that i found from the wiki:

I wish the figure come with wings/jet pack at their back.. to bad they don't =(

Additional weapon for each figures above:


Front and rear view of the minifigures:



I think the figure is too plain - simple design on the front and no print at the back at all. Not only they don't come with wings/jetpack but at least give them separate piece of chest armour or shoulder pad to give them bulky, heavy armoured look.. well,  just to make them look like in the image from their animation. Oh, one more thing.. look at the leg.. clean and plain! Please Lele, at least print something on the leg that look like knee pads pattern.. or something. just not this plain!

5 comments:

  1. Well... Kinda ugly, isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, kinda.. Ahaha. I should put clear and honest verdict at the very top row of my post, right.? Ahahaha =p

      Delete
    2. The original tenkai minifigure it is uglier belive me

      Delete
  2. The tell verse is tinkling kites by ione not lego

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tell verse is tinka kites by ionex not lego

    ReplyDelete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]